“You must go here!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The BEST! We all loved our meals. The corn was fantastic. The beef special sandwiches were wonderful and the pork ... to die for. Yes, it's hot and you do sit outside - but it's worth it - soo yummy!!!

There are newer reviews for Bien

Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you are looking for a delicious, inexpensive meal in Key West, you must go to Paseo's. I shared the 'Paseo Press' and grilled corn with my sister. It was more than enough for us both however, I wish I had gotten my own Press so that I could have had more later. It was delicious! The Press is a Caribbean style twist on the Cuban sub. Roasted pork, ham, Swiss cheese, grilled onions, banana peppers and some kind of delicious sauce on Cuban roll. That sandwich made the excrutiating drive from Miami to Key West well worth it! Be warned this is a juicy sandwich, so it will make a mess, but don't let that stop you from missing this treat! I think Paseo's is known for the grilled corn, it was really good, but the Press had my full attention.
The staff was friendly and the prices were very reasonable. If you are looking for a great Cuban sub, look no further, it's at Paseo's in Key West!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

One of the first places we ate upon arrival to KW. It was everything and more I had researched about it. I had a cuban mix sandwich with sauteed onions on the side and a roasted corn. It was unbelievably good! This restaurant definitely deserves to be #1 over a pizza/gelato place, I visited it too and was unimpressed.
If it weren't for the fact that there were so many other good restaurants in KW, I would have eaten here every day. The day we were there it was searing hot outside and the seating is outside. They have misters going, but I was a sweaty mess. Was it worth it, yeah . . .

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Would have been nice to know this before walking across town to eat here. Showed up at 7:10 and they were closed.

2  Thank joecooool
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a restaurant that is a must on anybody's trip Key West. We pulled up to what used to be a gas station that was converted into this very small restaurant with seating outside. You go up and order from the counter and then take your food to one of the three outside tables. We were fortunate enough to share a table with a gentleman from North Carolina that had also come here because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor My wife and I each ordered their famous grilled corn, covered in parmesan cheese along with many other spices. We both could have eaten a second ear or more if the sandwiches were so good. We only spilt the special of the day, marinated rib eye steak sandwich with caramelized onions. This was our favorite lunch places. Don't miss this treat even if you have to walk from Duval Street.