“Never had corn like this!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Bien
Ranked #1 of 432 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Miami, Florida
“Never had corn like this!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The only sad thing I can say is that we had already had lunch when we came here so we didn't eat a meal but we tried the corn and o.m.g. This corn is soo delicious! So different and I can't wait to try it again!! I will recommend this place!

• Visited April 2013

Port orchard, Wa
“Try the corn!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The corn was beyond divine. We had the corn, pork and tofu. All were perfect. Big potions. The atmosphere is nothing special; limited seating, had the order at the counter and no wine/ beer service but the food makes up for it. Yummy yummy yummy

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank keywest11
Alexandria, Virginia
“The Corn!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were promted by TA reviews to try this spot for lunch. It was quiet so seating was not an issue. I wish I could fit more in my stomach because I wanted to try so many things on the menu. My husband & I split one of the giant pork sandwiches which was yummy. And of course we got the corn. Oh baby is that some good stuff! It is very messy so get lots of napkins. It is worth the mess. Yum! This place is a great food value & off the beaten path which are 2 things I love about it.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Pittsburgh, PA
“Wonderful Carribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This little spot is located in the old Paradise Sandwich Shop space. I thought I would miss those huge sandwiches until we checked out Paseo. Execellent Carribbean food at very reasonable prices. Either eat in or take out.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Don't Let The Seating Shortage Stop You”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This cute little restaurant has three tables and a large bench area outdoors as its only seating area, but the food is very good. I had the best corn on the cob I have ever had here. The scallops were delicious and you can choose how spicy you want your food prepared which was perfect for us since I love it spicy and my husband and daughter were not in the mood for burning mouths!