“Just ate pork god on a sandwich....”
Review of Bien

Bien
Ranked #2 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Get the Caribbean pork! I was going to get something else but the girl talked me out of. Thank god she did! Best thig ever!

1  Thank JaxonGlonestar
Write a ReviewReviews (1,782)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We ate here several times during our week in Key West and it was our clear favorite. Tasty food at a reasonable price. The first time we shared the roast pork dinner -- nice tender pork in a flavorful marinade, served with rice, beans and a fresh salad of romaine, red cabbage and sliced beets topped with cilantro. Delicious!!! and all for $12.50 plus drinks. The second time we shared the boneless chicken thighs, with the same sides, and it was even better, IMO. It is no wonder that Paseo gets top ratings and is so popular. We will return for sure next time in Key West.

2  Thank bobhardync
Reviewed February 6, 2013

ate here with my mom, it was so good I smacked her. seriously i wanted to smack the sandwich right out of her hands and eat it myself.

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food is fantastic. I ate lunch 4 out of the 7 days I was here. In my opinion, it's Best food in Key West. Great, friendly service. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Tom D
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Paeseo is a no frills place with incredible Carribean food. Don't miss the fire roasted corn on the cob. I could dine there for a month and not exhaust the tempting variety of island cuisine. The Paseo Press is their Cuban Sandwich, and a very very fine Cuban sandwich it is. Be warned, this is a carry-out place with a few benches and tables out front. But you MUST try Paseo when you are in Key West.

3  Thank David V