“ok”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Really wish I would have gone to El Sibonney but wanted to try this place. Beans were sweet. Salad was weird... did not like the toppings AND the meat portions were small = We got the chicken breast and pork shoulder. Maybe I should have just stuck with a sandwich?

1  Thank nikki79_10

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Well after reading the reviews the wife and I decided that we had to see what all the hype was about and since we live a short distance away we figured we would walk down and check it out. I am not one that likes to beat a dead horse, but this food is absolutely amazing. The fire roasted corn was incredible and the sandwiches are very flavorful. Occasionally reviews can get it wrong, but that is not the case here. Paseo is simply fantastic, just give it a shot you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Get the #8! Best sandwich I have ever had. Pulled pork and break were fantastic. A small spot right in the Old Key West neighborhood.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Sandwhich so big you can hardly get a bite. I had the pork and ham sandwhich. OMG, amazing!! My husband got the fish sandwhich and he said it was good but he stared me down so hard I had to share mine with him. The best place we ate no contest!! outside seating so you might want to go once it cools off in the afternoon. They close at 7:00.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Great sandwiches, delicious and big. The pork that they cook on property is awesome. Seating is a pain, and only outside (during the summer it gets a bit warm). I recommend it to all the new locals on the island.