“Awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Cardiff, Wales
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Cannot reiterate what other reviewers are saying about this place. The sandwiches are the best we've had. Could easily cut in half and share, but the food is just toooooooo good to do that. The salads are super fresh. Please please go.

2 Thank parkview25

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Key West, Florida
“Just GOOOOOOOOO”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

It's the best sandwich I think I have ever had! The blend of tastes was fantastic. I enjoyed every single bite. The sandwich was large enough to share. And, I couldn't stop looking around me to see what everyone else was eating. There were bowls of great looking cuban items and other salads. I could have stayed all day.

1 Thank Pamby082
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Corn”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Eat the corn. Amazing. Had to go back for more. You will too.

“One month later, I still think about it everyday.....”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We discovered Paseo while on our honeymoon in KW. It is SO GOOD. Amazingly delicious, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. The fish with red sauce is one of the best dishes I have ever tasted, the corn is so yummy, the sandwiches are what a sandwich should be, creative, fresh and delicious! Go. Now.

3 Thank SarahJayN
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Fabulous Take Out Meal!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

While being a bit under the weather today, I wanted some comfort food. After riding by Paseo this trip several times, thought today was the day to give it a try. My wife had the fish with red sauce plate and it was served over a bed of rice.I got the scallop plate and it was also served over a bed of rice. The meals can be ordered spicy on a scale of 1 to 5, we each got 4 and it was the perfect balance of hot/spicy. Very original Carribbean fare! Both came with full flavored, meatless black beans. Can't wait to go back to try one of the sandwiches and corn on the cob.