“OMG! Incredible.”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 27, 2012

You've got to try the corn. The pulled pork Paseo Press...I'm still thinking about it. Melt in your mouth kind of wonderful.

Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We came here for the 1/2 chicken based on a recommendation but they had sold out this dish. We opted for the chicken thighs and pork loin dinner. The chicken thighs blew away any other option on the menu. The rice underneath the chicken coated in their special sauce was soo delicious.
We also got the fire roasted corn which is an absolute necessary for anyone to order. The spices on it are so tasty. A new way to grill corn for any of us corn veterans out there.

They close at 6 so get there early and bring your sunblock as there is no seating inside.

1  Thank ToAdventure
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a Seattle based restaurant, that added a Key West location last year. Their sandwiches are easily the best I've ever had. In Seattle, the line goes around the block every day. Go there once, and I guarantee you'll be back! I love the #2 and the #8. But no matter what you order, you can't go wrong.

2  Thank Ari0926
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We ate here for lunch. While the food was good, I failed to see what the rave was all about. Had a Cuban and it was good, but not the best ever. Eating is outside.

1  Thank Cyclist76
Reviewed April 20, 2012

All I can say is that this place was really very good. All of the other reviews are on the money. I had the sauted prawn sandwich and ... I just couldn't stop eating it! That's saying a lot since I have been on a serious diet since January and monitor all food I eat. My girlfriend is a "Conch" (that is someone who was born in Key West) and she has expansive knowledge of cuban cuisine - she had the Rice-Bean-Thigh Trio and really enjoyed it. All servings were large. The atmosphere is very casual and seating is outside. They have the misters going to make it a very pleasant dining experience. This place is on a very busy corner of Key West, so be prepared to take some time to find parking in this residential only parking area. My suggestion: take a bicycle or scooter and park on the property or better yet, walk. Nothing is ever far in KW!