“Ok”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Charlotte
“Ok”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We ate here for lunch. While the food was good, I failed to see what the rave was all about. Had a Cuban and it was good, but not the best ever. Eating is outside.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Cyclist76

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Key West, FL
“So, So Good!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

All I can say is that this place was really very good. All of the other reviews are on the money. I had the sauted prawn sandwich and ... I just couldn't stop eating it! That's saying a lot since I have been on a serious diet since January and monitor all food I eat. My girlfriend is a "Conch" (that is someone who was born in Key West) and she has expansive knowledge of cuban cuisine - she had the Rice-Bean-Thigh Trio and really enjoyed it. All servings were large. The atmosphere is very casual and seating is outside. They have the misters going to make it a very pleasant dining experience. This place is on a very busy corner of Key West, so be prepared to take some time to find parking in this residential only parking area. My suggestion: take a bicycle or scooter and park on the property or better yet, walk. Nothing is ever far in KW!

Durham, North Carolina
“The Amaze”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stopped at Paseo for lunch (they close at 6 and aren't open every day, so check the schedule before you show up). My husband and I split the #12 caribbean bowl and each had an ear of corn. It was one of the best things I have ever had, let alone in Key West. It was super flavorful and the chicken was delicious. All the other reviews said to get sandwiches, but I'm so glad we tried this. A table full of people eating sandwiches next to us all asked what the bowl was and planned to come back again so they could try it. The seasoning on the corn is awesome. Yes, they only have a few tables, but who cares? Its outdoor dining in Key West, roll with it! I cannot believe some of the places that are ranked higher than this place.

Princeton, New Jersey
“Holy Cow!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

This was the best Cuban/Caribbean food I have ever eaten. The chicken is so tender it falls apart with a butter knife. The marinade is simple but so delicious, a little salty, a little sweet, a little tart, a little spicy and very aromatic. Just perfectly balanced.

When I ate their roasted corn on the cob I almost fainted it was so delicious. It was smokey and cheesy and buttery and tangy and salty. and they do this amazing thing tying back the husk so it makes a very cute and convenient handle.

The wet naps are plentiful, the prices are very reasonable, the portions are massive, and the folks working there are really nice.

Key West, Florida
“An amazing, but unknown place...”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The first impression of the place is that it is small comfortable and cuite. When you looks at the you feel impress by the food. It looks very taste and very palad oriente. I ordered a Caribbean Pork Shoulder sandwich and my wife ordered the chicken breast sandwich. I can tell you one thing. The best pork sandwich I've had by far. The spaices were well put and well combined with the pork. Awesome food. Can't wait to go back and try something different!