“Random lunch spot gone right”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Mad Rooster - CLOSED

The Mad Rooster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Random lunch spot gone right”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had had a few too many cocktails the night before and were wandering around Duval Street, looking for a place to get some food. We decided to give this place a go and were seated on the patio around noon. I ordered a burger and fries. It's what I needed to get me through the day (that and a glass of wine). Our service was really great. The burger was really great. I know there are some mixed reviews about this place, but we actually had a good experience and left happy.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravelEatPrayLove

HERMITAGE
“Great hamburger.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We sat outside which was great. People watch. We split a burger that was very good. The chips were a little stale. The service was perfect. I would recommend Mad Roster.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank LISIA T
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Even wrong dish was good.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for breakfast. We sat outside which was nice. My wife ordered the special which was 2 eggs, potatoes, toast and coffee. She said it was perfect size and potatoes were excellent. I ordered Conch eggs Benedict and was served the crab eggs Benedict. Even though it was the wrong dish it was still very good.

• Visited May 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“Very dissapointing.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I ordered a 1/2 pound of steamed shrimp, I think they gave me eight small shrimp and they were flavorless. We also ordered what was supposed to be a bowl of conch chowder but looked more like cup. The meat pieces were the size of small peas and it tasted like vegetable soup from a can. Would not return.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hawkins30102
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Great service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The service was outstanding, the appearance as great and the staff was very pleasant. The food however, was blan and just a bit over cooked.

Visited May 2013