“From Philly with love”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“From Philly with love”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I'm vacationing from Philadelphia and before I got around to food shopping I decided to order a pizza by using the yellow pages and taking a shot on the choices. I was happy with the choice I made by choosing Vito's because it was very good. Both the lady I spoke with on the phone and the delivery guy were very nice and helpful. The price was a bit much but I wasn't expecting it to be cheap so it didn't really bother me too much. All in all I'm happy I picked Vito's and if I decide to get pizza again while I'm here it will be from there. Thanks guys!

2 Thank Derrick M

“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We had waited a little too long to eat after a full day of snorkeling, so we found a listing for Vito's here on tripadvisor. They only serve pizza & drinks after 10pm, but that's exactly what we wanted. (We will go back for the full menu!) The pizza was delicious and our server John was excellent. Go see them, you'll be happy you did.

2 Thank memphison
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best pizza on the island!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Real pizza is meant to be a little greasy! That means they used good cheese! Nothing short of amazing, especially compared to the other three pizza places I ate at on the island. Vito's has flavor and its true New York style pizza. All the othere pizza places had dog food for pizza, or so it tasted. I am quite the pizza critic, as I managed a New York style brick oven style restaurant for three years. We went back several times and met a lot of the staff, including the owner. All were friendly and helpful and suggested other bars and pubs on the island. Its a bit off the main Duval drag, but definitely worth it!

1 Thank Margeypan
Key West, Florida
“Great food, and a wonderful experience awaits you at Vito's.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had a lovely dinner the other day at Vito's. A charming Old Town eatery with great service and fabulous menu items. Our waiter was Kippy or Kipper, and he was charming and knowledgeable about the menu. We all had a good time, and he made our experience one to remember. Good time, and great food. A must for your Key West "to do" list.

Key West, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My friend and I decided to have dinner on a Wednesday night. The food was great, we shared a salad and pasta dish. Both of the dishes were large portions. Our server, Kip took great care of us. He was attentive and friendly. We sat outside in the courtyard, the atmosphere was quiet.
Thanks for a relaxing night!

1 Thank brookeelizabeth1307