“Best kept secret in Key West”

La Trattoria Oceanside
Reserve with OpenTable
La Trattoria Oceanside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Next to Airport and Benihana
Ocean City, Maryland
“Best kept secret in Key West”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We arrived at La Trattoria, Oceanside about 545 PM and had a nice drink in the bar, very relaxed atmosphere and fun but also elegant feel to the whole experience.
Had dinner in the main dinning room which started to fill up quickly, would recommend reservations. My husband had Ossobuco, which is a favorite when we could find it and I had one of their specials which was hogfish, amazing.
The whole dinner was a wonderful experience and those of you looking for a nice reward and date night/elegant dinner this was wonderful.
You will not be disappointed and the staff is so accommodating, I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.
We are going downtown tomorrow and planning to eat at the one downtown on Duvall Street.

Darien, Illinois, United States
“Valentine's Day Dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We should have made reservations, but we didn't. We got there before 6pm, and they were able to seat us because of cancellations. Caesar Salad was just ok, Linguine Fra Diavolo was excellent, as was Aglio Oila. Special dessert for the evening was a hit as well: Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream with two Chocolate dipped Strawberries with Cannoli filling. This was not a cheap place, but worth what we spent.

Visited February 2014
delaware
“Best Italian food in Key West - eccellente!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

By far the best Italian we've eaten in a while! From the wine and crusty bread with oil, vinegar and parm, to delicious bruschetta, to our succulent entrees (chicken Marsala for me and spaghetti bolognese for my husband), the entire dinner was exceptional. Add to that a setting by the sea and a delightful server and you have a perfect evening! We will definitely return next time we're in Key West!

“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Excellent choice for dinner..... we thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this beautiful restaurant. The inter is designed and decorated to the max. Service was wonderful, drinks were perfect, food presentation remarkable, portions more than adequate, We dined at around 7 PM, I had Pasta with Meatballs which was great and a huge portion, my wife dined on a seafood dish which she thoroughly enjoyed and could not eat all of it there was so much. This place is highly recommend to you and comes with a view of the ocean in the daytime.Will return here in the future.

Long Key, Florida
“Killer View”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have eaten here once and the food was very good. The service was attentive, but one must be quite verbal about what you want or need. Recently I have been using the lovely bar area as a rest point while waiting for appointments late in the day. It is quiet, music which is soothing and not being played at 1000 decibels and on Wednesdays, the bartender Kelly is a delight. Her service is impeccable and her presentation of a glass of wine is probably the best I have ever had. My experience on a Monday evening was not the same. I find this place a placid retreat with some very nice wines and my one experience with the food was very good. Good food, nice wine away from the madding crowd. Nice.

• Visited January 2014