Review of Coral Garden

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed October 29, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We were so pleasantly surprised by the accommodations that we will recommend this place to anyone! And we will definitely be returning! The price is perfect and it is in a prime location. It's close enough to Duval street and all of the action, but far enough away to still get peace and quiet. The grounds are wonderful--well manicured with lovely tropical foliage. The pool is wonderful-clean, cold, and just a short walk down a shady path. The workout facilities were greatly convenient! The home itself was great... nice and clean... loved the bbq grill, the private bathrooms were a major plus, as were the private balconies. It was nice to have a communal shared balcony as well! The kitchen was fully stocked, and we loved having a washer and dryer! It was so nice coming home with clean clothes in our suitcases. It made it very easy to unpack (always the worst part).

The one and only thing that was a negative factor was that the office isn't located at or near the property, and neither are the keys, even though there is a lock box outside the front door. It was a bit of an inconvenience, especially with all of the road construction, to have to pick up and drop off the keys at the office instead of just using the lock box. But that is not anything that would keep me from making recommendations or keep me from returning! All in all, it was a fantastic vacation in fantastic accommodations and we can't wait to return!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Reviewed October 29, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“No complaints”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The place was very clean & fully equipped with everything. We enjoyed our stay, peaceful.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, clean, and comfortable.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This was perfect for our family of 4. There is a pull-out queen sofabed in the living room downstairs. The kitchen and bathroom were very nice. However, I thought they should have stocked some things in the kitchen such as a pizza pan, cookie sheet, mixing bowl/serving bowl. I went out to the Dollar store to get more oven mits and potholders as there was only one. It was nice to have private covered parking with a hose in the parking area to rinse off our snorkle gear. It was also nice to have Wifi for our internet access and washer/dryer which we used daily for our swim suits. It is in a gated community on Stock Island and is only a few miles from Key West, so very convenient location. There are roosters/hens roaming the grounds (but they are everywhere in Key West) so they did keep me awake the first night. We had some minor issues which were taken care of promptly.

A romantic getaway

Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Great stay in Key West”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The condo met our needs perfectly. It was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice. Although near the main rode, we didn't feel like it.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing