“Nice, clean, and comfortable.”

Review of Coral Garden

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, clean, and comfortable.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This was perfect for our family of 4. There is a pull-out queen sofabed in the living room downstairs. The kitchen and bathroom were very nice. However, I thought they should have stocked some things in the kitchen such as a pizza pan, cookie sheet, mixing bowl/serving bowl. I went out to the Dollar store to get more oven mits and potholders as there was only one. It was nice to have private covered parking with a hose in the parking area to rinse off our snorkle gear. It was also nice to have Wifi for our internet access and washer/dryer which we used daily for our swim suits. It is in a gated community on Stock Island and is only a few miles from Key West, so very convenient location. There are roosters/hens roaming the grounds (but they are everywhere in Key West) so they did keep me awake the first night. We had some minor issues which were taken care of promptly.

A romantic getaway

Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Great stay in Key West”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The condo met our needs perfectly. It was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice. Although near the main rode, we didn't feel like it.

“Better than described!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rarely are things like they are advertised or even pictured. Coral Garden Condo was large, clean, and comfortable. Would st.ay again and again

NC
Reviewed February 15, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Vermont
Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Value Location
Cleanliness Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing