“We loved Tranquility!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved Tranquility!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Tranquility. We were both in dire need of a relaxing vacation and that is exactly what we got. Tranquility is beautifully decorated and we immediately felt at home. Although a little small, it was perfect for two people and had everything we needed. We enjoyed sitting outside in our private patio every morning with a cup of coffee and every evening with an adult beverage and we took full advantage of the swimming pool, which was only steps from our front door. Libby helped us with our rental and she was wonderful to work with. The only thing we could find to improve on was that there were a few ants in the kitchen but they were the tiny kind and did not bother us so we did not even notify the office about them. We highly recommend Tranquility and I am picky when it comes to vacation accommodations. If we ever come back to Key West, we would love to stay at Tranquility again.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed May 29, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We loved our stay at Tranquility and our experience with at Home in Key West! The cottage was located in the back of the complex and was very quiet and very cute. It's also very close to the rental office! Which worked out well since we had to walk from the rental office to our unit as we arrived too early and the cab had to leave us at the office for a bit. It made us nervous, but it was just a block away.
We did not rent a car for our stay and that was not a problem at all! We walked the first couple of days, but ended up renting bikes the remainder of the week and that was ideal! We could be anywhere in less than 6 minutes! We rode our bikes out to the State Park beach one day. (Wear water shoes - the beach is not made for barefeet!)
We thought the upstairs bedroom was huge (even though the bathroom was small - it was more than adequate). The half bath downstairs was great to have!
The steps upstairs are steep, so please keep that in mind if you have trouble doing stairs, but it was fine for us.
The folks at at Home were beyond helpful! They brought out a gas cannister for the grill right away and were always so friendly and helpful when we had questions on bike rentals, places to eat and even let us print our boarding passes at their office! It was like having a personal concierge.
The televisions were a little small, but it wasn't a major issue.
Overall, it was a dream vacation! We will definately rent from at Home again.

A romantic getaway
Indiana
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Apr 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're glad that overall you enjoyed your visit. Whenever we're able to accommodate a request for early check-in, we gladly do it. When someone departs the morning of your arrival, it takes that time (from their 10am departure and your 4pm arrival) to prepare the home for you. Working with a third-party on repairing the cable service took more time than we would have wanted, but it has been repaired and works along with the WIFI.

We look forward to your return visit!
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway
Sarnia
Reviewed October 20, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing