“awesome food”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“awesome food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great place to go eat and chill out. Food is good and prices are reasonable as well. Best chocolate shakes on the island!

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything is awesome here. i order 3 times a week.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Try the Veggie pita. You will be amazed at how good it is. Excellent burgers, Excellent subs. One of my favorites!

Visited May 2013
Switzerland
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food, clean Restaurant, extremely friendly and helpful owners. This was the 15th time we had lunch there since 2000. Usually the kids take the Gyros, and we have the Cheese-Steak. Both are just wonderful. We would like to be there more frequently, but unfortunately it's far away from our home - some 5000 miles. But we will be back next year....

1 Thank ehbieng
“Gyros!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My family and I frequent Miami Subs often and we get the same thing. This time I decided to change things around a bit and order a gyro with bacon- it was the bomb. I’m not sure what kind of animal lamb and beef is but it was good. Check them out, the owners are great people.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst customer service in drive thru”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have never seen young people who act like they are doing you a favor by waiting on you .... I placed my order and they suggested if I would like to upgrade to a combo. I questioned the amount when told to me. I replied to the young lady I was not aware that the combo would be that much more and she rolled her eyes at me and stated its already made. I didn't think taking a soda and orings off the order would spoil her entire night I would have hated to see how she acted if I would have cancelled the whole order . very disappointed requested sandwich hot and after all that still didn't get a good sandwich.