“Perfect”

Miami Subs Grill
Ranked #221 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food, clean Restaurant, extremely friendly and helpful owners. This was the 15th time we had lunch there since 2000. Usually the kids take the Gyros, and we have the Cheese-Steak. Both are just wonderful. We would like to be there more frequently, but unfortunately it's far away from our home - some 5000 miles. But we will be back next year....

1  Thank ehbieng

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My family and I frequent Miami Subs often and we get the same thing. This time I decided to change things around a bit and order a gyro with bacon- it was the bomb. I’m not sure what kind of animal lamb and beef is but it was good. Check them out, the owners are great people.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have never seen young people who act like they are doing you a favor by waiting on you .... I placed my order and they suggested if I would like to upgrade to a combo. I questioned the amount when told to me. I replied to the young lady I was not aware that the combo would be that much more and she rolled her eyes at me and stated its already made. I didn't think taking a soda and orings off the order would spoil her entire night I would have hated to see how she acted if I would have cancelled the whole order . very disappointed requested sandwich hot and after all that still didn't get a good sandwich.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

food service and ice cream, this is a local favorite. the owners keep the place neat and clean with a family atmosphere but professional. there gyro's platter is to die for!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The best philly steaks in the South. The menu includes EVERYTHING, shocked to find beer and wine on the menu as well.