I have read that they are refurbishing this place. Well, good.
I knew that it would be a little dated and far away because we found this place to be much cheaper than elsewhere (thanks hotwire.com!).
The windows don't open and the way the place is constructed means you can't see anything out of them anyway. It's a crash pad, no more.
Good points: close to shops and supermarkets.
Bad points: an hour to walk to what I would call Key West; you need to drive in, or call a cab, as it is too hot to walk that far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mostly suite accommodations of 1200 Square feet with master bedrooms full size living areas, and full kitchens with washer and dryer in the suite. All suites have bay views from a double balcony, and the two and three bedroom suites 2300 square feet have a second level with a private sunning balcony overlooking the island community. For the value traveler we offer standard rooms. 110 Square feet, flat screen TV, clean and comfortable, but does not provide a view or a balcony. Perfect for overnight sightseeing trips, or overnight after a great fishing adventure. A free continental breakfast awaits you every morning. Parking, WIFI, and concierge services are all free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HRS, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Key West Bayside Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge And Suites Key West
- Travelodge & Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Travelodge Hotel Key West
- Travel Lodge Key West
- Travelodge Key West
- Key West Travel Lodge
- Key West Travelodge