I just have to say a big THANK YOU to Travelodge Corporation, even though we did not get the chance to stay at this location.
We made reservations for 4 nights (5 couples) at the Travelodge Key West right after New Years 2013.
There were some language issues with Travelodge nationwide reservations. Several days later when we looked at the confirmation email we discovered our reservations we not what we wanted. After contacting Travelodge they advised us they were sold out of the rooms we were looking at. Sue, in consumer services helped us and made the situating right with our group.
Thanks again for going above and beyond what we expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mostly suite accommodations of 1200 Square feet with master bedrooms full size living areas, and full kitchens with washer and dryer in the suite. All suites have bay views from a double balcony, and the two and three bedroom suites 2300 square feet have a second level with a private sunning balcony overlooking the island community. For the value traveler we offer standard rooms. 110 Square feet, flat screen TV, clean and comfortable, but does not provide a view or a balcony. Perfect for overnight sightseeing trips, or overnight after a great fishing adventure. A free continental breakfast awaits you every morning. Parking, WIFI, and concierge services are all free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Key West Bayside Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge & Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Travelodge And Suites Key West
- Travelodge Hotel Key West
- Travel Lodge Key West
- Travelodge Key West
- Key West Travel Lodge
- Key West Travelodge