2,104 results
All reviews wine bar eyebrow cottage wine room sunday jazz duval street courtyard room the main house glass of champagne master suite carriage house pool bar lush gardens the cottages each morning yogurt the location is perfect tropical paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a last minute get away for my Mom (who is 86) and I and we were blown away by the hospitality and warmth of this exquisite and lovely Inn. From the welcome at our check in, to the personal care that was given to my Mom to ensure that she was comfortable, I am almost at a loss for words to express how much we loved The Gardens Hotel. The grounds are superb, tucked away just a block off of Duval in the center of historic downtown. The breakfast was lovely, prepared by a wonderful woman who took great pride in her craft. A highlight for me was the wine gallery, where I was able to sip and appreciate several good wines during our stay. I would not hesitate, not for one second, to return. This was by far my nicest stay in Key West....and I have been visiting for over 25 years!

Trip type: Traveled with family
TOTOKeyWest, General Manager at The Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you June! Your mother is lovely!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonderful time at the Gardens Hotel. Our room was comfortable and clean and I loved to sit out on on balcony looking over the courtyard each morning. My husband and I often like to eat breakfast outside of hotels but the food each morning was great and I am missing those French pastries! We found it a truly relaxing location that we looked forward to coming back to each day after sightseeing or shopping. The entire staff was warm and helpful. I rarely return to the same place, but I might just make an exception!

Date of stay: April 2019

We would love to be your exception! Thank you so much and for the nod to Chef Peggy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service, helpful staff with an unformal and very friendly attitude, quiet and relaxed athmosphere, fantastic garden with a bar, pool and concerts twice a week.
Self serviced vine bar! Just 2 minutes walk from Duval street and 10 minutes from Malory square with the fantastic sunset.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TOTOKeyWest, General Manager at The Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed only for one night, but it was super nice. The staff members are very friendly and helpful, rooms are beautiful and hotel is gorgeous. Prime location, very clean.
We will go back when we visit Key West again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TOTOKeyWest, General Manager at The Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! Location is prime!

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Our room was almost a stand alone cottage very near the pool & out door bar. The grounds are beautiful. Location is great with on site parking (very important in this location). Room, while a bit small, was very clean & comfortable. The bath was clean & well appointed. Staff very helpful & friendly.

Date of stay: March 2019

Larry, thank you for the review! It looks like a five star visit to me!