“Amazing coconut key lime pie”
Review of Key Lime Republic

Key Lime Republic
Ranked #6 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are now known as Key Lime Pie Bakery, previously the Key Lime Republic in the Conch Republic and the Coconut FACTORY, formally Key Lime Pie Factory. We do so much more than pie and with everyone confusing the name, why not say who we really are? A WORLD OF KEY LIME. Our state of the art, spectacular kitchen is ON site in full view, our bragging rights if you will. Come in and sit down, enjoy a con leche, an espresso with a slice of key lime pie, coconut creme pie, a slice of coconut on the bottom and key lime on top or pie bar dipped in chocolate on a stick. We encourage you to visit our location and see why we are worlds apart from the rest. Our friendly staff will help you choose which pie to taste. And while you're at it, pick up a few souvenirs, we have plenty to chose from. Thank you for continuing to support us through ten years of growing and changing to make our place the best it can be. Thank you!
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Key lime pie is a favorite of mine, so during our stay in Key West I have been looking forward to sampling the real deal. We ventured out on a key lime pie expedition today, in search of the perfect slice. The possibilities were endless, with key lime pie offerings available on every street corner it seemed. Luckily for me, my husband and I wandered into just the right place...The Key Lime Factory. It is a charming little shop located beside the equally charming Coconut Factory. Both shops offer a wide variety of key lime and coconut themed products as well as the most delicious pies you can imagine. We ordered two different slices of pie to share. I ordered the key lime pie, while my husband chose the coconut key lime. Although the key lime pie was some of the best I've had, the coconut key lime pie was exceptional! In fact, I plan to return tomorrow for my very own slice as my husband was reluctant to share his after the first bite!

While we were enjoying our pie, the owner came by to say hello and chat for a few minutes. He shared several dining recommendations on the island and made us feel very welcome!

All in all, a great experience!
"The Teachers"

There are newer reviews for Key Lime Republic

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Cheap, good key lime themed food...had the key lime slushie and it really hit the spot on a hot day!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Your going to go have a few slices around town. Then you will get serious and search best key lime pie in key west like we did. It will bring you here and like us you will have it and like us you will leave an amazing review for this place. I had the Key Lime pie and its the best key lime pie and one of the best pies I've ever had. My wife had the key lime coconut and it was just as amazing.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

There are key lime places all over Key West but for the best pie, go to Key Lime Pie Factory. I love that they do not overpower the key lime with meringue. They also served the pie dipped in chocolate, which my daughter loved! The service there was great!

1  Thank tcjewell
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I bring all of my friends and family here when inevitably key lime pie is brought up. I like sitting across the street watching the boats while I eat it. The chocolate dipped frozen is my favorite