“Late Evening Dinner was Fabulous!”
Review of The Boathouse

The Boathouse
Ranked #41 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had a great time and great food at this restaurant! Service was excellent. We had a new server and she did a wonderful job! Enjoyed our dinner at this location. We will be back again next time to try lunch there.

There are newer reviews for The Boathouse

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Also located in the Bight, and has a great Happy Hour. Half price appetizers, and drinks. We had a wonderful lobster meal there. It was reasonably priced, and came with two sides. It is open air though, so it can be hot. You have to go upstairs to the Commodore to pay for the air conditioning.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Super great happy hour with discounts on food and drinks. The absolute best prime rib in Key West. They offer a great selections to chose from and have very prompt service. A super great place to dine.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went there one afternoon to grab a drink and an appetizer! Very good, just warm for the time of year! Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was excited to try out this restaurant after reading reviews and learning that the food is made in The Commadore's kitchen. I went with four others, and I soon learned that was too many people to sit comfortably. I got stuck next to a window and had no arm room to eat since we were sat at a table for 4 people maximum. The food was bland and the pricing was high for the portions they served. The server was very nice and patient with our group. I wish I knew her name. Otherwise, I don't think I'll return unless someone invites me.