“Don't miss happy hour!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

When we walked by this restaurant, a woman who had just eaten there told us we had to try it. We're glad that we did! It's the only restaurant we repeated during our stay.

We hit happy hour both times, and what a great value. Their "small plates" are half price as are many of their drinks. Don't miss the beer battered shrimp, lobster, filet, conch fritters and really anything else on their small plates menu. The rum runner drink was delicious. Highly recommend their happy hour!

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I come here with all my friends. Happy hour is the best. Half off all appetizers which i had all of them. Peel and eat shrimp. Calamari. Baby lamb chops. Yum . Tempura lobster. Coconut shrimp. Beautiful bartenders. Great staff. No torist trap here....

1  Thank jjpickles
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We enjoyed the 1/2 priced apps and drinks thoroughly. We had the calamari and fish bites and both were very good. Excellent location right on the water, especially if you can sit at one of the outside tables. Would definitely return.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was disapointed they didn't have fish tacos but they do have great wings and drinks. My husband got the burger and fries and he was happy as usual. Nice open concept with a breeze from the water. During events like the bike weekend or boat races it's a great place to people watch.

1  Thank franci329
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The happy hour is INCREDIABLE but the service is "hit and miss". Location is good. Excellent clam chowder...the soups are good. I think the ONLY thing that would make this place a "never miss" is if the service was more consistant. Sorry but that's my experiences. bad thing is I haven't revisited...

2  Thank Diamond3650