“Best Cupcakes I’ve Ever Had”
Review of Key West Cakes

Key West Cakes
Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

We come down from Boston annually and never miss a visit to this dessert gem. A touch off the beaten path it is well worth seeking it out for the most delicious and largest selection of monster cupcakes. They are delicately decorated and filled with things like buttercream and ganache. My favorites include chocolate raspberry, orange dreamcicle, and the traditional chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and ganache filling.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 15, 2018

Big Thanks to Steven and Saad. They were very helpful in all aspects of designing and executing our wedding cake. Several example pics on their website and were recommended by the restaurant that held our reception. And they even delivered it to the reception location! Recommended..........

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

These boys do such a great job. Always baking with a smile, creating beautiful desserts for the Keys.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

A group of us was in Key West for a 40th birthday. I ordered from Key West Cakes. We discussed what kind of cake, icing and design. I picked Red Velvet with Cream Cheese and a Key West designed cake. They even delivered it to the restaurant we were going to. The cake was giant, moist and beyond delicious. Totally exceeded expectation. I f you need a cake, call Steven. He is a dream to work with!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Yes, it was the best breakfast I had the entire vacation. The crust melted in my mouth and the pie had the right amount of sweet/tart balance.

Date of visit: September 2018