“Birthday cake”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Birthday cake”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I can not say enough about how good the cake was. the people are friendly and helpful. I will always go to Key West Cakes first for all my cakes

• Visited February 2014

Key West, Florida
“In a word .. AMAZING”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am a local and have frequented Key West Cakes over the years for many special occasion cakes as well as the occasional Tuesday Chicken Pot Pie or the mid week cupcake .. what can I say except they never disappoint .. unless they of course are sold out of Pot Pie :( ... they are creative artists that make everything not only look spectacular but taste just as good as things look ... amust is their Key Lime cupcakes and cake .. mmmmm

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Luvlifeinthekeys
VA
“Best cookies”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Be careful going in this bakery. Takes great restraint not to get one of each!! We trief the peanut butter chocolate chip and the coconut macaroons....WOW!! Will be back. Friendly staff.

Orchard Park, New York
“Everything is delicious!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Every year we visit Key West Cakes to get a birthday cupcake for my sister. I love how everything is displayed. There seemed to be more varieties of cupcakes than I remember. We also got a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie that was heaven. It was so fresh and crispy. We even got our dogs some treats there. The staff is super friendly. I love how they put the cupcake in a box that looks like Chinese takeout with the cute Key West Cakes sticker. On our next visit, I am going there more often.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank wannabeconch
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“We're going to miss this great bakery!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My family, friends, and myself have all rented a house in key west for a month and we quickly realized this great little bakery on our way to Duval St. one day. we bought some cupcakes and took them home to share after supper. The key lime and black cherry cupcakes are to die for! we have been back a few times and the staff is always quick and friendly!

• Visited January 2014