“Great Birthday Carrot Cake!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Key West
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Seating
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Birthday Carrot Cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Coming from Utah, I needed to arrange to have a birthday cake ready for a Sunday. Even though Key West Cakes was not open on Sunday, they did deliver! Everything was exactly as ordered - a great tropical designed carrot cake. Asked to serve 40 and it was large enough for 60. It was the best I have had! Trust Key West Cakes with any occasion, they will provide everything you agree too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank kalypso333

Oswego, Illinois
“Key West cakes delivered exactly what I had hoped. :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I emailed Key West Cakes I knew that they were who I wanted to trust to make our 5 year Anniversary special.
From start to finish the staff were friendly and helpful. With their help I was able to pull of a surprise for my husband. They made a replica of our wedding cake then delivered it to the restaurant we were eating at for no extra fee at all. The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! I was so thankful to them for doing such a great job!Will try again for other delicious treats next time we are in town.

• Visited May 2013
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Great cakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

were looking for a birthday and anniversary cake and found "Key West Cakes" and glad we did. They made us the nost beautiful cake ive seen outside of a wedding cake. Absolutley delicious and the decorating job was above and beyond! Thank you KW cakes.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Pennsylvania
“Key Lime....yummmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We tried two cupcakes from Kew West Cakes. The Key Lime cupcake was out of this world! I could have easily eaten more! The cupcake was deliciously sweet and refreshing at the same time! I also had a red velvet cupcake. It was good, but not great.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank McGee5
Key West, Florida
“Tastes as great as they look!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

i picked up a cupcake and some cookies for a friends birthday... they were delicious! i can't wait to have a reason to go back and try more flavors!

• Visited April 2013