“Just great”

Dining options: Delivery
Binfield, United Kingdom
“Just great”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Dashed in during an intense thunderstorm, and inside it was sunny! We were as excited as our children about all the colourful cupcakes under their own little domes, jars of delicious flower and starfish shaped biscuits, and we had a great coffee whilst chatting with the very friendly staff and watching some great creations being made. Lovely.

• Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Cup Winners”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Found this place here on TripAdvisor. Their cupcakes were phenomenal! We probably could have shared one, they're massive. But the taste: was like diving into a milk chocolate pool, and then sunbathing on a chocolate sponge lilo! Best cupcake I've ever had in the States. Bar none. We went back for seconds, but they close on Sundays so we couldn't get another one. Something which my cardiologist says wasn't such a bad thing after all. If you like cupcakes and don't mind having to loosen your belt a notch, then go!

Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Incredible Customer Service and AMAZING FLAVORS”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We did tastings at a couple different bakeries in Key West, but we were completely "wowed" by Key West Cakes. From the moment we walked into the store and were engulfed by the aroma, to our onsite tasting (they provided all of the different flavor combinations for us to try, and even suggested that we try a cupcake when we asked for a different flavor), to the customer service after we booked - everything literally could not have been better. I prefer email communications, and Ava has been the kindest help to me! One of our guests is severely allergic to strawberries, and she helped me with alternate suggestions. Ava's efficiency, sense of humor and overall customer service skills are really impressive. I work in customer service myself, so I tend to be a harsh critic of other customer service employees - I would hire her in a minute!

Our wedding is next month, and I can't wait for our guests to fall in love with Key West Cakes! I would recommend them to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
brookfield
“All 6 were great”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Both my wife and I are "dessert people" with cake being our weakness. Key West Cakes did not disappoint. We stopped in and got 6 different cupcakes for us and our grandkids. They were all fantastic! Definetly will be back on our next trip.

• Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Delish!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had previously ordered cupcakes for my wedding in 2010 from Key West Cakes and every tropical flavor we had was yummy. My guest really enjoyed them as well. So my husband and I decided to stop in the shop during our latest visit. I picked the cannoli cupcake and the peach cupcake. They were massive and so delish!!! Can't wait to go back for more next visit!

• Visited February 2013