“Great pizza”

Paradise Pizza
Ranked #197 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family of four which includes two teenagers had a pie here and it was very good and tasty. Atmosphere and service ok. Not the best place inside but overall would go there again for pizza.

• Visited July 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Asked the bartender down the street from here where to go, and boy we were glad she sent us here! Yummy! Small, divey spot with great pizza. Small selection, but fast and tasty. Crust was crispy, but foldable. Sauce to cheese ratio was perfect.
Every time we walked by here, we wanted to go in and eat! Absolutely would recommend this place!

Visited July 2013
james b, Owner at Paradise Pizza, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Blackwood, New Jersey
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good food pizza and salads. Price is good.
Take out is a plus called in an order from the beach...to go.
Has tables for eat in customers...Across from Sloppy Joe's

Visited July 2013
Patchogue, New York
“Over 3 hours for delivery!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I ordered from this place because I heard the pizza was good. I ordered at 8:00 and was told it would be here in an hour. At 9:30 I called to check on the delivery. I was put on hold and heard the young lady taking orders and telling the customer it would be there shortly. She then proceeded to tell me it would be another 45 minutes. I asked to cancel. The "manager" got on the phone and said " we'll we have over 30 deliveries". I told him to cancel our order. At 9:47 I got a call from the cook, who was now delivering the pizza. He said it would be 10 minutes. Well it is now 10;49 and still no dinner. I can't give this place any stars because I can only give a minimum of 1 star. I'd like a negative star!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ghackett3
South
“I think they thought we were stalking them...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Since we were in there so often. Found this place just walking over to Duvall and had a slice. Quality was so good we went back many more times. Slices here are huge and different options are always ready. Not expensive just some of the best pizza I have ever had.

Visited June 2013