“Yummy!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Asked the bartender down the street from here where to go, and boy we were glad she sent us here! Yummy! Small, divey spot with great pizza. Small selection, but fast and tasty. Crust was crispy, but foldable. Sauce to cheese ratio was perfect.
Every time we walked by here, we wanted to go in and eat! Absolutely would recommend this place!

Visited July 2013
james b, Owner at Paradise Pizza, responded to this review, August 17, 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Blackwood, New Jersey
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good food pizza and salads. Price is good.
Take out is a plus called in an order from the beach...to go.
Has tables for eat in customers...Across from Sloppy Joe's

Visited July 2013
Patchogue, New York
“Over 3 hours for delivery!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I ordered from this place because I heard the pizza was good. I ordered at 8:00 and was told it would be here in an hour. At 9:30 I called to check on the delivery. I was put on hold and heard the young lady taking orders and telling the customer it would be there shortly. She then proceeded to tell me it would be another 45 minutes. I asked to cancel. The "manager" got on the phone and said " we'll we have over 30 deliveries". I told him to cancel our order. At 9:47 I got a call from the cook, who was now delivering the pizza. He said it would be 10 minutes. Well it is now 10;49 and still no dinner. I can't give this place any stars because I can only give a minimum of 1 star. I'd like a negative star!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ghackett3
South
“I think they thought we were stalking them...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Since we were in there so often. Found this place just walking over to Duvall and had a slice. Quality was so good we went back many more times. Slices here are huge and different options are always ready. Not expensive just some of the best pizza I have ever had.

Visited June 2013
james b, Owner at Paradise Pizza, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Georgia
“Definition of "hole in the wall"”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

When you look up "hole in the wall" in the dictionary, you will probably see a picture of this place. That's not meant as a putdown, just a description. I won't say the pizza here is great, although it is very good. The best thing about this place is it's just off Duval Street, and if you need a quick, good lunch away from the tourist hustle and bustle, then look this place up. A variety of pizzas are pre-made and you can order them by the slice. If you don't care for pizza, try one of their many sandwiches that are made fresh in the kitchen. The locals come and go, and watching them is a show in itself. If you're in the area and need a break from the crowds and/or heat, then come here for welcome refreshment.

• Visited June 2013