“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I just came back from a Key West trip last weekend. I went with my gf and her family. We ordered a large half cheese/half pepperoni pizza and 2 slice of the meat lovers. The pizza was great. I especially loved the pepperoni pizza. Great pizza and great service. And it's open late at night. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have never met an italian dish that I did not like but the way they will send their food out on delivery is shameful.. Staff is terrible in response.. it is too bad, couldve been my new neighborhood "go to" spot for delivery :(

1  Thank C M
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We ordered the pepperoni roll and hot wings at 8:54 pm and the driver arrived at our hotel at 9:16pm with piping hot food. The pepperoni roll was amazing, the hot wings were steaming and had a good, but not too much hot sauce. In addition when the delivery driver arrived he had paper plates forks and napkins, talk about being on the ball.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is hands down, the best pizza in Key West. It is actually better then the pizza shops in Miami also. The closest NY pizza I have had since I left NY in 1969. Great job....

Reviewed June 22, 2012