“Sandals are great but the service is HORRIBLE”
Review of Kino Sandals Inc

Kino Sandals Inc
Ranked #9 of 111 Shopping in Key West
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Sandals are great but the service is HORRIBLE”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Bought my 4th pair of Sandals in 2 years.. Love them.. However the customer service there is HORRIBLE I even asked the counter lady if I was bothering her by shopping there.. Retrain your employees on customer relations!!!!

2 Thank CiaoBella0215

Chicago, Illinois
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great prices... fun little factory”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stumbled upon this place a few years ago and had to find it again when I was back in Key West. It's a little chaotic, but you simply choose the style you want from the selection on the counter, tell the people working what size, and you can try them on right there. My only complaint is that women's shoes only go up til size 10...

Visited November 2013
2 Thank TravelinLB
High Point, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“I always shop here when visiting KW.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I bought my first few pairs of Kino's in the early 90s and was happy to see the shop was still thriving when I returned this month! Great quality and what a great inexpensive gift to bring back for friends and family!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank harleechik70
Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Omg best find ever!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to ask directions for the ladies room and stumbled upon this jewel!! Hand crafted leather sandals for the entire family 13-17 bucks! I bought 2 pair my husband and step daughter each got a pair of flip flops! Must stop in and ask for Tamera she was such a pleasure and even though they were so busy she made me feel so welcome. She made sure I took home a brochure to order more in different colors shipped to my house!

1 Thank nikkil26
Saint Petersburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loaded up on sandals”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I bought everyone in my family a pair of sandals when I visited this shop. It wasn't crowded and I was helped right away. I still have my sandals and whenever I wear them people ask me if I bought them at Kino's. The one pair I wear all the time and they haven't worn out yet. Will go back for more sandals when I visit Key West again.

Visited December 2012