“A sandal factory in Key West...who knew?”
Review of Kino Sandals Inc

Kino Sandals Inc
Ranked #8 of 112 Shopping in Key West
Fort Myers, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A sandal factory in Key West...who knew?”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

What better souvenir than a hand-made pair of sandals? Fun, informal store and some cool styles. Very good prices on hand-made, durable sandals ($16 for mine and $15 EACH for my wife's two pairs....I'm warning you guys! She'll find a lot she likes in here.) Support the locals!

2 Thank DB3141

Key West, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Chronic Kino Wearer”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Kino Sandals are a staple as a local. I got my first pair was I was a pre-teen and currently have them in purple, silver, white, black, navy, and tan. I've been wearing them over a decade and recommend them to everyone I know when they visit. They last forever, form to your feet and are no-muss-no-fuss great sandals that go with just about everything. Not to mention they're wicked cheap. Granted they used to be $11 when I started buying them, but I think I can handle the $2 increase in price over the last ten years. I have family who will send me money to go to the shop, describe the colors, and send them back north. Quality shoes that are 100% local.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank cbear327
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good thing the shoes are cute!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

It's a good thing they have cute shoes! This place was extremely hot and chaotic! There were 2 women helping customers and no rhyme or reason to the order they helped people. They need to establish some type of organization. I even held out my shoes and cash money and one of the ladies walked by and laughed! I had no idea there was actually a place I needed to stand to pay. Some signs would be helpful! Love my Kinos, though!

1 Thank Orangeandblue01
Hartford, Connecticut
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great Sandals”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I love them! Thank you for such a great product. The quality and fit are perfect. Will be getting a few more pairs.

1 Thank jdoggcruiser
Philadelphia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Its not just a shoe store”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Its not just a shoe store but its an event. Crowded but service is polite and fast. Lots of different sandals and colors to choose from, women and men. Handbags too. Check out their website its quite authentic. Prices are incredible inexpensive. Fun and unusual place.

Visited July 2013