“wife got two pair and daughter got two pair”
Review of Kino Sandals Inc

Kino Sandals Inc
Ranked #9 of 114 Shopping in Key West
Reviewed March 24, 2013

love Kinos sandals. Bought two pairs each for my wife and daughter. Each pair under twenty dollars. What a deal. My daughter out grew her last two pair from 5 years ago which she loved. She was so happy to get two more pairs this year. My wife still has her two pair from 5 years ago. She had to have two more pair this year also. Best sandals ever. Would definitely go back again.

2  Thank tuesdaypoolnight

Reviewed March 6, 2013

What else can I say, these sandals last FOREVER. COMFORTABLE isn't the word. They are like walking on a puffy cloud. You MUST go here and MUST buy a pair that you like. Then you will fall in love with them. I know I sound like an ad but i am just a happy customer. I have been there 10 times and own 8 pairs still. They DON'T wear out.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Staff there was pleasant, answered questions but didn't pressure you to purchase anything. (business is good and don't need to pressure!) Purchased sandals for $13. They are leather and very comfy. Have worn them everyday for 2 weeks now. :) THIS IS NOT THE SAME PLACE AS THE SANDAL OUTLET.

1  Thank bheinz
Reviewed January 23, 2013

just loved shoppping here. The sandals are very comfortable and less than $20, The are easy to try on. very helpful staff

1  Thank lauramOhio
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Cheap leather sandals in every colour under the sun and I don't think any of them costs more than 20.00 a pair. They also make handbags...yes, I said handbags. If you look at the website, they do show a backpack style of handbag but there are several colours and styles of handbags that they make...and they are made of leather and also reasonably priced!

I have never bought a pair of sandals this cheap. I hear they last forever...once the snow comes and goes for good, I'm going to give them a whirl.

1  Thank Tammy D