Wicker Guesthouse
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
$335
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$242
$152
Hotels.com
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
$849
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsguest houseduval stbagelscontinental breakfastkitchen areapeople watchingfront officeheated poola king size bedfront porchlocation is greatold townmini fridgeold key westlaid backstay in key westnice pool
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Trying to plan a fantastic fortieth birthday for my husband. Have contacted many places. Was suggested this location. From the website was very excited. When I contacted the hotel the staff at first seemed helpful. Then started quoting pricing different than what was on the site. When I asked about concierge services and help with planning and setting things up was abruptly dismissed. This location now dropped to the bottom of my list. Lets see if they follow up with promised email????

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank discoveringwithyou
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just spent an incredible week in KW. Wicker Guesthouse was really a great find. Could not find a better location, right on Duval. Room was comfortable & clean. Yummy breakfast by the pool each morning. Randy, at the front desk, was very helpful with his restaurant and activity suggestions. He gave us a bunch of discount coupons too. We also rented bicycles there. Our favorite restaurants: Blue Heaven, DJ's Clam Shack, Palio's, Half Shell Raw Bar, B.O's, & Michael's. Our favorite places for beverages: Hog's Breath, Sunset Pier, pool bar @ Casa Marina Resort, & Kelly's.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tpasteve
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Few blocks from the action and noise, but very quiet and relaxing on the property. The room was great, a little small but very confortable and clean.Front desk staff was very helpful, especially Baiba, she helped us with all the activities and directed us where to go and what to see, also she gave us cupons for numerous places so we can get free drinks.
Over all we had an amazing time and we will definately come back to Key West again and stay at the Wicker Guesthouse!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a terrific experience here. The rooms are wonderful. The location is perfect. The price / value is excellent. There is a pool in the back. The hospitality is wonderful. Randy, the person at the front desk, is also great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here by myself midweek. I paid 150.00 per night. while that is not a lot to some, I didn't feel that it was worth the money.
The room I was given was very small with one queen size bed. It felt lumpy and softer- not too my taste. There was an awkward outdoor wicker table and two chairs on the other side of the room. NO decorations or personal touches in the room of any kind! (Very un Key West like.) To top it off, your front door, had little frosted windows with no curtain, so the sun came in early and woke me up each morning! No sleeping in here!
There was no closet, no phone, no clock of any kind in my room, no box of tissues, and no hair conditioner. (and if you want a hair dryer you have to go downstairs and get yourself.)
The complementary breakfast was ok, the usual toast and yogurt type situation. But the coffee was horrible! Try staying someplace else-wicker House is better left as a last resort!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo