Speakeasy Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Te Da Hotel(Key West)
  • Breakfast included
Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
View Hotel
All reviewsrum barduval streetpeople watchgreat drinksplace to staysmallest roomquieter end of duvaltrip to key westfresh fruitcontinental breakfastfront porchshort walksouthernmost pointbagelsboiled eggsthe ground floordefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed there for the first time, and it was a pleasant surprise i wasn't expecting much and was overwhelmed with hoe lovely this little place is. Its on the south end of Duval close to the southern most point. Great location great price. free breakfest and its own rum bar. whats not to love. I cant wait get back

1  Thank EvanBranch
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I love the Rum Bar SO much. It's always the first place we hit when we pull into town. Starts the weekend out right! They have THE best drinks.. and the bartenders are always so nice and friendly. We stayed here for 4 days, on the top floor around the back (room 2) it has a private little sitting area outside. This was a wonderful place to stay. Quiet, too! Our friends stayed at the same time the room in the front and they had some sleeping issues, from the street noise.. We had none. Very comfortable bed... walkable to everything. Once we parked, we didn't get back in the car at all. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: I would suggest Room 2 if you like privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LAfromFL
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We passed this bar several times before we went in. This was a HUGE mistake. As soon as you walk in you feel at home. We sat at the bar with several local guys that gave us great incite to places to go and drink and eat that you don't have to pay a arm and a leg. El Siboney Restaurant was one of them. Do yourself a favor and drop in for a good drink and great conversation.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Been visiting Key West for a number of years now for an annual scuba diving trip. Normally we visit in February or "high season" this time we visited in September which is low season.
Key West accommodation is always expensive and will always be expensive due to the limited size of the island. I've rented condo's, stayed at the Westin and also some lesser hotels.
This past weekend stayed for 3 nights at The Speakeasy Inn and Rum Bar - what a brilliant find!!
low season rates averaged at $140 a night and it's right on Duval St. albeit toward the South end.
I loved everything about this place.
Parking was easy for the car and our scooters and the level of service was 5 star!!
I will definitely be staying at The Speakeasy Inn on my next visit to Key West!

1  Thank computerdeals
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Walked in off the street to this cozy bar and immediately fell in love with the atmosphere. The drinks were good, the a/c nice, and the bartender attentive. I didn't realize it was an Inn until later, but the bar was so nice I made sure to visit again during the trip!