Tripadvisor
Key West
7,837 results
All reviews dewey house la mer tranquility pool shores bar tanning pier sand bar beer school partial ocean view duval street ocean front private beach oceanfront room quiet end of duval our honeymoon trip to key west lounge chairs rented bikes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Had dinner, not a very big menu, food was very good I had pork chops but not much else that appealed to me. It did have a beautiful sunset. It is right on the beach and a walk out pier. We did have a very nice waiter.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
S_Takovich, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Nanamama4236,

We thank you for visiting the Beach Café located at the Southernmost Beach Resort.

Thank you for taking the time to offer our team your feedback about your dining experience. We always want to hear from our guests about their experience.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We stayed for 2 nights at a rate of $639/night. Once we checked in we were faced with the taxes & resort fees making the total a whooping $795/night! For that price I was expecting the most extravagant accommodations in my life . Boy, were we disappointed. The room was nothing special. The floor was sticky, the air conditioning unit was so noisy it disturbed our sleep, the bed was uncomfortable & so were the pilllows. It turns out the the $45 / night resort fee is for water in your room (which for 4 bottles of water should cost about $8), yoga class? (Didn’t even know about it & we don’t do yoga) & WiFi (for $795/ night, shouldn’t WiFi be included?!!!). I expressed my feelings to the front desk but know one had any answers or apologies. Even at 1/2 the price we paid, I would have felt ripped off. My advice-stay elsewhere!

1  Thank Susan M

Dear Susan M,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. I’m very sorry that your recent experience was not a pleasant one. We strive to deliver the best service possible to every one of our guests and when we fall short of that goal we try to do everything we can to resolve the issue. .

Our pricing is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that we offer good value given our central location and extensive facilities. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

The information that you have provided will help our team to understand the areas where we can improve.Thank you again for being our valued guest.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The staff is friendly helpful and charismatic. The rooms are beautiful and clean. Beach views from everywhere. Plenty of activities located on the beach, walking distance to everything! Best of everything for vacation or celebration of any kind. Definitely will be back! ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
S_Takovich, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Q3009SGamyp,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We greatly appreciate your positive comments.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us at the Southernmost Beach Resort Key West. Our team is very pleased to know that they made your stay pleasant.

We look forward having you as our valued guest for many years to come!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Had an incredible time at Lemur House. The staff was out of this world! Views, food, and ambiance were all 10!! Now I have to give a special shout out to David Donald. This man went out of his way to deliver a phenomenal experience with regards to our cabana rentals daily. He has a brite future in hospitality and I hope his superiors are reading this. David went above and beyond and presented himself with a proprietary demeanor. Well be back for sure and see you soon David!

Dear ISCcoverage,

Our team is delighted to receive your review! We are all very proud to have David Donald on our team. I agree he is a hospitality star.

Our entire team is happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. We appreciate you sharing your review.

Thank you so much for selecting the Southernmost Beach Resort Key West for your getaway destination. We look forward to having you as our valued guest for many years to come.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Worse than a motel 6 no offense to motel 6. No amenities. No lost and found. No deadbolt on the door!!! What hotel doesn't have a deadbolt?! Exorbitant room price and fees for everything!!! This is a no tell motel of the worst kind!!!!!! Let me set the stage. This is our second stay in key west. Last time we stayed at the silver palms which btw is a wonderful hotel. Not on the beach but very nice.

We picked this place because of the "private beach" but our First night there was a wedding and no access to the beach. No advance warning, no additional compensation. When we checked in at $500/ night plus fees, we were given a first floor room literally 10 feet from the parking lot and 100 feet front the noisy street, like I said no deadbolt and there was a fist fight going on In the parking llot....Scary!!!! We should have left then.

Do not stay here!!!!! You are better served at a 1 star motel.

2  Thank Bazonic

Dear Bazonic,

Thank you for taking the time provide us feedback. I would like to begin by extending my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced as a result of the beachfront wedding that took place during the dates of your stay.

We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly say they received exceptional customer service and to see we were unable to meet both of our expectations is very disheartening. I want to assure you that we have taken your opinion into serious consideration.

Again, thank you for choosing our resort, your feedback holds value for us.