I can not compliment this hotel enough. First, the location is perfect. The hotel is on the water with a beach and while being in Old Towne Key West but at the quiter end of Duval St. This is the best of both worlds; on the water and within walking distance to the Key West attractions. There is also a very nice pool. Second, the hotel rooms were clean and comfortable. We stayed in the older section of the hotel and it was very nice. Lastly, the staff were great and the Conceirge was very helpful. There are also, onsite bike and scooter rentals which we took advantage of.
Great trip...great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel