My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend getaway to the southernmost hotel in the beach. We got a "standard" room but it was anything but standard. When we walked in there was a big picture window with a view of the ocean. It had a great balcony that was just perfect. The pool bar was awesome. Food and drinks were on point and the bartender was so cool (brooky I think was his name). He gave us a great place to see the sunset that wasn't swamped with people. We took the bicycle taxi thing to duval and back. Probably a bit to far of a walk, especially after some cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel