This is a belated review from spring break, but wanted to share because this hotel was so great. We booked the hotel across the street and they upgraded us to the beach side. This hotel is the best in Key West. It has it all: several bars, a gorgeous, huge pool, an ocean view, hammocs, beach chairs and fun places to lounge throughout the property. There's also a really nice fitness center. The rooms are so beautiful and we had a nice ocean view. It really is a piece of paradise. We were also able to get an early check in. The staff at the front desk was great. Also ,you can walk anywhere you want to go: Hemingway house, Mallory Square, Southernmost point, etc... I only booked this place because it was all that was available in Key West on a holiday weekend. It is expensive, but sooo worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel