We stayed at Southernmost for our second time and loved it as much as the first. We booked room 621 this time which was on the beachfront and closer to the water. We absolutely loved it. What separates this hotel from others is the staff, who are friendly and professional, and genuinely concerned with their guests having a good experience. We stayed for a week and were going to spend some additional time in Naples, so we wanted to pack everything clean. The hotel has a small but adequate laundry with two up-to-date washers and dryers for $2.00 per load. We also liked the singing talent that performs poolside and oceanside at various times throughout the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel