My husband and I have stayed at Southern Most on the Beach for several years and I have to say this year was the worst. House cleaning is not up to par for this price of hotel. We even came back to our room from breakfast and our room door was standing open. Apparently the cleaning service had been there and had not closed the door completely. That could have been a disaster as our possessions were in the room. Thank goodness nothing of value was exposed. The atmosphere is not what it used to be and the grounds are not well kept anymore. Disappointing to say the least. We are looking to return to Key West, but exploring other hotels in the area. The Southern Most is not the best use of our money. We did not get the most "bang for our buck!!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel