We loved this hotel! From the time we checked in, Michael was extremely helpful as our flight got in very late. The room was so nice & a great view. Loved the balcony even though we didn't get much time out there. The shower especially, was so rich looking we couldn't stop talking about it.
The pool was my favorite part, we sat out for the whole day, played some BINGO and got some sun. Our bartender Megan was awesome & made us feel right at home! She even found other Boston people & introduced us to them. There was also a spot with a filtered water machine so we could refill our water bottles anytime. This ended up being a huge plus for us!
The next day we got to the pool a little bit later and it was packed. We didn't get a spot and were annoyed that so many people were "holding" lounge chairs but they were nowhere to be found. We ended up sitting out on the private beach in the back which was nice and quiet. There was a woman there with her top off, which we thought was weird because there were children around, but hey I guess you can do what you want on your vacation!
There were tons of places to eat right across the street which was perfect. This was our 2nd trip to Key West so we knew all the bars were down the other end of Duval. It was definitely a walk especially late at night, but I'd choose hotel over any others regardless of location. Great, friendly staff, nice rooms and just an overall awesome experience. I've never felt so at home at a hotel so we are already planning our next trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel