I happen to live in south FL and decided to take my aunt from Argentina to visit Key West for her 70th Birthday. What a wonderful experience we had at this hotel! The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The room was spacious, had a great view, and was impeccable. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. The beach Cafe next door is a great place to grab lunch before venturing out to Duval street. Loved the fact that I didn't have to pay for beach chairs nor parking throughout my stay. The staff made my aunt feel extra special by giving her a Birthday card with some free drink vouchers inside. I have traveled the world and have stayed at all sorts of hotels and I can honestly say that this one is a keeper:) The sunrise ores from this hotel worth waking up early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel