We stayed at the Southernmost on the Beach for lovely 3 nights. The hotel is very close to Duval Street - on the quiet end but close enough to be able to get to the busy Mallory Square End for Sunset drinks.
Very helpful reception staff got the stay to a perfect start with helpful info. We hired bikes for 2 days ($20 for the two days) from the hotel. It was easy to get around Key West on the Bikes and it was a nice breeze cycling in the hot weather. We could get to dinner reservations in a few minutes and just had to be careful cycling back at the end of the night!
Rooms were of a high standard, beautifully decorated, nice attention to detail. Beds were large and comfy. Bathroom was large and nice toiletries. The shower room was huge with a seat but the shower not that powerful.
There are three pool areas, we kept to the Tranquillity Pool which was for adults only, plenty of loungers and staff from the other pools that had bars kept us hydrated with their bar cocktails!
We only had one meal at the hotel as the restaurants & bars in the area looked so good. We had dinner on our last night at the Southernmost Cafe, it was really disappointing, very poor. It is a lovely looking restaurant and probably does excellent breakfast and lunch meals but we thought dinner was below average at best. Apart from that the Southernmost on the Beach it is an amazing Hotel in a perfect location. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel