We found this spot on the quiet end of Duvall to be perfect for us. The resort offers several options in pools, bars, and on-site activities. We ate breakfast at the resort restaurant twice and thought that it was a good value. We asked about an upgrade at check-in and traded our single King room with no view for 2 Queens with a distant ocean view. We were very pleased with that trade. The rooms are not large but comfortable for two people. For the price I was expecting a bit more luxury but lodging in Key West is expensive and we were very happy overall. I look forward to returning the Key West and another stay at Southernmost on the Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel