Though we were told we had an ocean view, it was only if we stood on our toes and looked between two other buildings. That said, the pool area and the surrounding grounds were beautiful. The room was very very nice and kept very clean by room service, we had no complaints. We were along the street and really never heard street noise though that end of the island is quiet at night.
I would highly recommend this place if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the busy end of Duval, but it's only a short mile walk down Duval with plenty of shops along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel