Just returned from our second stay at Southernmost on the Beach. Again it did not disappoint. I have already booked our 2014 stay. As a repeat guest, they were very accommodating. The rooms at SMOB are wonderful. Clean, comfortable, just lovely. The hotel staff is incredible from the front desk, to the pool, to the restaurant. I remembered many of the staff from last year! The hotel property is beautiful, clean and tropical. It is in a quiet location, but within walking distance to downtown...Duval Street, the Harbor Walk, Mallory Square. I would not stay anywhere else in Key West! Food at the Cafe is great, activities at the pool were fun. Everything you need or want is there. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel