I hadn't been to Key West in over forty years.My wife and I arrived 4.5 hours before check in and got into our room in an hour and a half ! Had a Great Westerly Ocean facing room! Except never really took advantage because we were outdoors 75% of the time. Had plenty of daily events If you wanted to participate.Live mellow music by the pool and at Sunset.I'd say there were mostly adults when we were there,with the exception of a couple of families with well behaved kids.All the staff made you feel at home.There is a small public beach and beach cafe right next door.We used the Cafe several times and found the food to be just fine.They strive to keep the property in top shape,very clean.Thanks for giving us a Great 4 days at your property.Hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel