Loved everything about this property, and the service provided by the staff. The rooms are beautiful, and we enjoyed our partial ocean view balconies for morning coffee. Key West is not known for good beaches so we were not expecting anything spectacular. I did enjoy the fact that the hotel was waterfront, and you could sun bathe on the beach if you chose to. The pool was fabulous, and the pool bar and service added to a great experience. Parking is at a premium in Key West, so having free parking available to guests was another plus. All in all a very relaxing and above average vacation. Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel