We love this property. It's on the quiet end of Duval Street. So - if you are going for action and fun - stay at the Westin or Hyatt. If you are going for rest and relaxation - this is a great choice. Lovely, well appointed rooms with Old Florida elegance. Simply amazing sleep experience. Nice pool areas but keep in mind that this is the Keys. You will not find an expansive beach here. What you will find are beautiful views, tranquil waters, and amazing food. It's a lovely place but rates in the winter were in the $400's. So be prepared to pay up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel