This hotel has it all: great location, beautiful views of the ocean, contemporary and clean rooms, and friendly staff. This is the second time we have stayed here and it will continue to be the only place we will stay on future trips to key west. Every staff member is friendly and they go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. You can walk to the Southernmost Point and to Duvall Street where all of the stores, restaurants, and bars are. The Southernmost Beach Cafe has excellent breakfast and great happy hour specials with an ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel