Southernmost Beach Resort
$305
$260
Sheraton.com
$249
Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$199
Fairfield Inn
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
$428
$329
$493
$254
  • Restaurant
$191
$175
Doubletree.com
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$328
$240
$364
  • Pool
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$219
$288
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
6,085 results
All reviewsdewey housela mertranquility pooltanning piershores barwest lawnbeer schoolactivities directorsand barpartial ocean viewduval streetocean frontoceanfront roomquiet end of duvalprivate beachquicheour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I agree with all the 4 and 5 star reviews, there is nothing more I can say. This is a great place to stay in Key West. Staff: Helpful and friendly. Pool: Cool and clean. Restaurant: Great food and excellent service. Room: Immaculate. We've already recommended this property to others. We we will be back.

2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the week of Fantasy Fest, this place was Fantabulous, Every person from the front desk to the grounds keepers were the best we have ever met. Our room was absolutely beautiful !!!! We would like to give a big, huge, shout out to the bartenders at the shore bar, Ronnie, James, and Mark were absolutely fantastic the best we have ever run into in all our travels!! And when you sit by the pool the girl to see is Heather she will take care of your fantastic drinks and food. We enjoyed ourselves soooo much we plan on going back 2013 hope to see all the fantastic staff next year.

Room Tip: Building A BeachView nice and quiet gorgeous view
2  Thank sloopy1954
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the first week of October, a trip taken to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We absolutely loved it! The entire resort and grounds were immaculate. Every person on the staff that we interacted with was polite, cheerful and helpful. A special shout-out to Dexter at the front desk who helped us with many important things during our stay. The rooms were spacious and beautiful. The pool and bars on the property were great, even on rainy days!
It cost a bit more than a lot of other places, but it was well worth it.The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Being at the southern tip of the key it was away from the hustle and bustle of Duvall, but close enough to be able to enjoy it all. I will be back to this resort again, and hopefully before another 20 years have passed!

3  Thank Elliesue8
Elizabeth I, Front Office Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience on your 20th anniversary. We look forward to you celebrating more important milestones with us. Oh! by the way, we have Sealy Posturpedic Plush mattresses in all of our rooms. Our guests rave about how comfortable they are and ask us all the time.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding. The place is so nice, relaxed and luxurious. The shower was huge. The beds comfortable. The balcony looks out over the courtyard and the ocean. The pool was just the right amount of rowdy fun. My only caution, it is not a place for kids at all. Really all of Key West just does not seem to be for kids or really to kid friendly in general. My 17 year old loved it.
This hotel is at the more quiet end of Duval Street only a block or so from the southernmost point marker. Walking distance to the Hemingway House. Across the street is a cuban grocery with great coffee and inexpensive cuban sandwiches.
I would stay her again. The staff was helpful and polite. We ate at the restaurant twice for breakfast. Service was a little slow but that seemed to be the pace of Key west in general.
can not say enough good things about it. The wedding was at the Hyatt. I saw that hotel. I feel the Southernmost is far superior.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lukekMcGuire
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Key West trip for a week included a three day stay at this picturesque hotel on the water. From the moment we checked in until we had to leave, my wife and I had one of the best vacacations ever! The staff, as in all great hotels, was accomodating without being overbearing. Greg at the pool was an ambassador of excellent service, Boomer and Allie did a great job in directing the "events" and the front desk staff, concierge and housekeeping staff were exceptional. The brochures do no justice to the beauty of the place. The Cafe has great breakfast and Happy Hour. The room was spotless and had an excellent view.Will definitely come back here....

Room Tip: Ask for second floor facing the water.. Book early! Oceanfront has the sunrise
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends